Get answers to all your questions relating to your dogs' daycare with us.
Hover over me
We would like to remind you to stay safe, stay home, and stay healthy during these trying times.
We are still operational for Boarding and Daycare throughout the lockdown. Please contact our head office for more information.
Remember to check for verified information on the COVID-19 virus by visiting: https://sacoronavirus.co.za
- Where can I take my dog for daycare?
We have three venues: one at Sangster Rd (Magaliessig); one on Bryanston Drive and one at 33 Devonshire Ave (Bryanston). The Devonshire Ave branch is only for small puppies and mini breeds.
- What are the operating hours for daycare?
We are open from 06:45 - 18:00 on weekdays and 08:00 - 17:00 on weekends and public holidays
- Is daycare open on public holidays?
The only days we are closed are Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Good Friday and Easter Sunday. Special arrangements can be made in certain circumstances.
- What is the cost of daycare?
Day care is R150/day per dog.
- Where can I get the daycare vouchers?
You can buy the vouchers on our website attgroup.co.za or fluffs-n-tufts.co.za
- Is there a discount if I pay upfront?
You can purchase a voucher for R1 050 inclusive, for 8 sessions which gives you one day free.
- Is there any further discount if I buy more vouchers?
If you buy two vouchers together (16 days) there is a 14% discount and for four vouchers there is a 16% discount.
- If I buy vouchers, how long do they last until they expire?
The vouchers can be used whenever you come in, they only expire 6 months from the date of issue.
- Is there someone with the dogs during the day?
There are 2 - 6 handlers (DEPENDING ON THE VENUE) on the property 24hrs/day and they supervise the dogs all day.
- Is there a half day rate?
Unfortunately we do not do half days. The price is the same as for a full day.
- Are my dogs allowed to socialize with the other dogs?
We have dogs of similar sizes in runs together where they play together. During their day, our trainers let each run out into the play areas to run around and play on the adventure playground or in the dams.
- What if my dog can’t be with other dogs?
We have solo runs for dogs that are unable to be with other dogs in a social environment. They get taken for walks, play in the play area on their own and with their owner’s permission, they also get to swim in the dam.
- Do the dogs get any training whilst in day care?
The dogs get one-on-one training for about 20mins each. All our trainers use positive reinforcement. No punishment is allowed.
- Do you accept unsterilised dogs?
Whilst we prefer all our dogs to be sterilised after the age of 7 months, we can accept older dogs but they need to have an assessment before we place them with other dogs. If we feel this won’t work then they will be placed in an individual run.
- Do you have facilities for bitches in season?
Unfortunately not. As we have a lot of dogs in our daycare in a social environment, we are not able to have a bitch in season on the same property as it would cause fights and dogs trying to get over our fences.